The conference is held twice a year — in St. Petersburg in summer and in Moscow in winter.
For those who had no possibility to visit St. Petersburg, the conference was traditionally broadcasted online.
Technical talks in 3 grades of hardcoreness were designed for Senior/Mid-Level JS developers.
- Architecture of modern JS-applications;
- Node.js: best practices, performance, memory management;
- JS and ECMAScript specification;
- The practice of ES6 and ES7;
- Optimizing JS-applications;
- Functional programming in JS;
- Customers-server synchronization;
- Application Testing;
- Working with graphics (WebGL, D3.js, etc.);
- Web API (Bluetooth, Network API, IndexedDB, Web Notifications, etc.);
- JS engines;
- JS on the devices;
- Progressive Web Apps;
- Desktop apps (Electron, etc.).